Virtually every business relies upon sales to drive profit. A sales executive’s responsibility is to focus on the best way to entice customers and other businesses to buy services and products. A keen sense of the market and an understanding of sales strategies is essential to being successful in this position.
- SALES EXECUTIVE
DRAGNET SOLUTIONS LIMITED
Dragnet Solutions Limited is an HR/Technology (Consulting) firm who believes in the transforming effect of technology to assist businesses. It specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
Dragnet Solutions is seeking to engage young, smart and energetic sales professionals to join its Sales team who are action orientated, with clear vision, displays a high sense of integrity and responsibility with effective communication skills. Individuals who are competitive and trustworthy to help us build up our business activities.
- Develop and implement sales growth strategies for the Company in regards to attracting new business and selling to current clients
- Guide the screening of leads following company policies and procedures to attain new business relationships and product sales
- Develop and implement new business strategies, revenue streams and sales campaigns for Dragnet to take advantage of availing opportunities in the industry
- Oversee the overall design, development and communication of strategic planning activities that ensure market competitiveness and organisational excellence
- Develop strategic plans to position Dragnet services to the market in line with our mission and vision
Perform market research analysis existing and new prospective clients.
- Manage profitability through the achievement of targets, pricing decisions and the development and control of budgets.
- Develop and maintain a database of clients through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face, cold calling on business owners, emailing and networking
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- 2-3 years’ proven experience in prospecting and sales.
- Must be Target Driven
- Ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Can provide evidence of a track record of increasing sales revenue by hitting or exceeding personal targets
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Social Media tools like LinkedIn, twitter, SEO optimization e.t.c
APPLICATION CLOSES ON 24TH OF APRIL, 2019.