Job ID: R-21767 – Coco-cola company is set to employ workers seeking for jobs with the organisation
- LOCATION:Lagos, Nigeria – NGA
- JOB TYPE:FULL TIME
Business Performance Management:
- Achieve Franchise Net Sales Revenue, PBT, Transactions, Volume growth and value share objectives as per Business Plan. Manage and track key business indicators: Volume sales, Transactions, Volume and Value Shares, Brand Love Score, Brand Penetration, Loss Sales Opportunity etc.
- Lead the inclusion of RGM strategies and initiatives in the ABP to maximize revenue generation for the System
Provides ongoing support to the General Manager on general business development issues so as to enable the General Manager to focus on more strategic challenges and better optimize use of time.
- Lead the design of the Franchise and System business routines (Franchise Leadership Team, System Leadership Team, Marketing & Operations Meetings, Franchise GM market visits) and lead to ensure the effective execution of these routines to drive business growth.
- Analyze and Identify key issues in the Franchise and inform the General Manager of system-wide matters needing attention.
- Work with the HR Manager to develop the General Manager People Engagement Plan and the execution of such plans to drive the Franchise Engagement results
- Manage the Budget of the GM’s office
Strategy & Planning:
- Providing a fact based and objective perspective on key strategic topics ensuring Franchise focus on business priorities that are (i) Consumer led (ii) competitor and customer informed (iii) integrated across all functions and (iv) clearly aligned with the bottlers
- Drive key Strategic Initiatives focused on delivering winning metrics (volume, value, share, revenue, profit, quality, etc.)
- Integrate Strategy, Planning, Innovation and Knowledge & Insights at a franchise level in order to develop a more holistic understanding of our business, consumers, customers and the macro-forces affecting our industry.
- 7-10 years’ experience (in KO an added advantage)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Industrial Engineering. (MBA degree preferred)
- Ability to identify and act on opportunities
- Channel Knowledge & Dynamics (price, package, retail margin etc.)
- Ability to work and influence cross functionally with multiple stakeholders at different levels
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to proactively assess opportunities for further growth
- In depth understanding of consumers and trade research design
- People and Project Management Skills
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, word, Microsoft projects)