Are you result-oriented, smart, innovative and customer-centric? Do you have the right attitude to thrive in a highly motivated work environment?
If yes, then you can become a part of the Polaris Bank family!
We are in search of passionate, result-oriented candidates willing to work in our plus 300 branches within Nigeria to build a banking career.
At Polaris Bank, we pride ourselves as being an employer of choice. We offer a competitive work environment and attractive compensation and incentives that enable our employees meet their career aspirations.
ENTRY LEVEL RECRUITMENT
POLARIS BANK LIMITED
- A university degree with a minimum of Second Class Lower from an accredited institution
- Completed the mandatory NYSC Scheme and awarded a certificate.
- 26 years or younger by December 31, 2019 (National Population Commission Birth Certificate required. Declaration of age not acceptable).
- A minimum of five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in O’levels (WAEC/NECO), in not more than one (1) sitting.
- Willing and ready to work in any part of the country.
NOTE: Successful candidates will be invited for an aptitude test to be conducted in Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Kano, Enugu, Oyo. You are required to indicate which one of the locations above is your preferred test location.